Tuesday, October 2, 2012

DETOXING - DAY SEVEN AND EIGHT

DAY SEVEN

Energy Level: Med
Grouchiness: Low, High in PM
Bloating: same
Exercise: none

Still very vivid dreams. Woke up in the middle of the night again. Took my shot and went to work at 6am. I had a decent amount of energy all day. I realized, I don't seem to be as hungry as I was before Limu.

Everything was cool til I got home when I became exhausted, dried out, and could barely move. I had a nasty headache and had to take Excedrin. And then sleep was not fun. I kept tossing and turning and found it difficult to sleep for hours.

DAY EIGHT

Energy Level: Med
Grouchiness: Low
Bloating: High
Exercise: none 

I woke up several times during the night and still felt dry and headachy in the morning. If this is detoxing, how long will it last?!?

I felt really bloated all day and headachy at night. Just blah. I felt tired but it took me forever to fall asleep. I felt SO hot. And the air conditioner was on. So it wasn't the temperature, it was me. It was very uncomfortable.

One good thing, I noticed my boobs are significantly bigger. Due to Limu? I dunno. I guess we'll see if they stay :)

Oh and my head isn't itching anymore. I have been suffering from itchy, painful scalp for a long time. My acupuncturist says its liver heat from anger. But the usual remedies like acupuncture, special shampoos, and herbs, haven't been helping. But I just noticed today, it's gone. Bonus!

No comments:

Post a Comment