Sunday, October 14, 2012

MORE MOVEMENT - DAYS 19, 20 & 21

Energy Level: Med, then Low after about 4pm
Grouchiness: Low
Bloating: Low
Exercise: None

So my eye has still been bugging me. Sensitive to light. Feels like something is in it. Slight blurriness, especially closer to bed time. I've been feeling energy and happy throughout the day, but by late afternoon, I've been crashing, unable to do much. Just so tired. This started Friday. I upped my Limu to 2 ounces a day to try and push through this faster.

Saturday, I got a sore throat in the morning with a bit of sinus pressure. But by the end of the day, the sore throat was gone. It's almost like its moving through my body and pushing through all my weak spots, cleaning them out.

Sunday, my throat is nominally sore, mostly just dry. My eye is still sensitive to light and slightly blurry. I hope the Limu can push through this eye problem. It sucks and no doctor has been able to help. Believe me, I've seen several.

But all in all, I feel happy and have a pretty good amount of energy. We'll see if this energy crash keeps happening. I might have to space out my Limu instead of taking it all at once in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment