Sunday, October 21, 2012

30 DAYS ARE ALMOST UP! - Days 22-28

Energy Level: Low with some Med thrown in
Grouchiness: Med
Bloating: Varied
Exercise: none

So this week has been all over the place. I have had some problems with my eye. My eye has become more swollen and my vision has been blurred in the evening. Also, there is some itching and the feeling like something is in my eye. It has been very bothersome. I upped my Limu intake to 2 oz per day for a few days. Then I upped it to 4 oz for the past few days and the blurriness has lessened. I figure I'll just try and blast the eye with Limu!

In the beginning of the week, I was fighting tiredness and a little grouchiness. But when I upped my Limu to 2 oz, I felt a little better. Upping it to 4 oz per day has made a big difference. I feel a lot better. Perhaps my body is fighting the eye stuff or a virus that's going around my workplace. Either way, upping my Limu has helped.

I felt a little bloated for a few days. I think I ate something that didn't really agree with me. But I did step on the scale regardless....

Weight: 127 lbs/ Body Fat: 23% - so my weight went up .6 of a lb. And my body fat went up .1%
BUT!!!! I lost inches on my body.

True Waist - 26"/ Hips - 36.25"/ Bloop - 32.5"/ lower thigh - 15.5"/ upper thigh - 20.5"/ calf - 12"

So I think I must be gaining a bit in muscle from my weekly ballet class.Or leaning out. Either way - losing inches! Wahoo! (I don't really take too much stock in the body fat calculation cuz it's been known to change depending on what time of day I weigh myself.)

Update: a total loss of 1.8 lb and 7.25" off my whole body. Heck yeah! Plus no yeast, no itchy, painful scalp, better digestion, happier, more energy. Based on this, I'm staying on it. I'm gonna keep going for the 90 challenge and see how much more of my body and life can change!

Due to the changes I have seen in myself and others this month, I have become involved with Limu and have shared Limu with people I know! All of them have reported benefits such as weight loss, increased energy, less yeast, and lots of other benefits.

My boyfriend and I even think it works on a mental level as well. Helping to get you unstuck from your current life or body situation so you can adjust and realign to where you should be or want to be. It's awesome!  GO LIMU!

No comments:

Post a Comment