Thursday, October 11, 2012

LOST ANOTHER POUND! - DAY EIGHTEEN

Energy Level: Med
Grouchiness: Low
Bloating: Low
Exercise: None

So I weighed myself today... 126.4lbs/ 22.9% body fat/ 55% water

That's a loss of 1lb and .4% body fat!!! Awesome. Some of the weight loss this week might be attributed to the lessening of carbs, but I've only been carb lite for less than a week. And a few months back, I wasn't able to lose weight at all - even on a carb free diet for two weeks or more. So this is great news!

The only downside is that my body is all over sore. The pressure on my sinuses is lighter but still there. My whole body feels strung tightly, taut and uncomfortable. Could be remnants of exercise, plus eating carb lite, plus maybe more detox. Candida be gone!

But I still have energy and feel positive! And am total 2.4lbs lost and .6% body fat lighter after just two weeks! Plus I measured - true waist 26.25"/ under breasts 28.5"/ bloop 32.75"/ hips 36.5". I'm losing inches too!

So by the evening, my right eye started getting blurry and it felt like something was in my eye. This was the eye condition that has been bugging me for a couple months that the docs can't explain. It's not severe, it's just annoying. It hasn't been noticeable for a couple weeks until now, but maybe the Limu is working on it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment