Thursday, September 27, 2012

Ready For My 30 Day Challenge

DAY FOUR - Okay, so now I'm all set up. I bought a nifty scale and a tape measure.

Weight: 128.8 lbs (weighed naked on brand new home scale)
Energy level: AM - High, PM - Low
Grouchiness: AM - None, PM - Medium
Bloating: same as yesterday

Body Fat: 23.5%
Body Water percentage: 54.8%
Exercise: 30 min walking (about 2 miles)

I have taken a before picture of myself. I will post it when I have an after picture :) So stay tuned. I am also taking body measurements. I will post body measurements and weight once a week from now on.

True Waist: 27" / Hips: 37" / Under breasts: 29" / Bloop (just below belly button): 33.5" / Calf: 13.5" / Upper Thigh: 21.5" / Lower Thigh: 17" / Bicep: 10.5"

FYI - I am eating the same as I always have (maybe a little more carbs) plus I am keeping up with the same exercise that I have been doing for months. Therefore, the only real change is Limu.

In reality, I don't have a large amount of weight to lose, but 5lbs could make a huge difference. Already the energy increase and mood elevation is incredible.

Same sleep experience as the previous three days.  Extremely vivid dreams. Some body pain this morning. A little less than yesterday. But still felt super energized and positive.

Seriously. This happiness thing is awesome.

Around 3:30, I started getting a mild headache and that transitioned to a feeling of being dried out. Like when you spend the whole day at the beach in the sun. Tiredish. But still positive. I actually drank more water today than I did yesterday. I feel a little hot too. So I think I'm detoxing. Either that or coming down. LOL.

Around 6pm, my headache worsened. My jaw ached. I got a little grouchy due to the body aches. None of the food I have in the house looks appetizing. Definitely feels like a detox.

After 8pm or so, the icky feelings went away. Now I feel fine. Hopefully it will be a good night of sleep.

3 comments:

  1. I've been following your blog for a few days. Your blog is very informative and relevant.

    kimera

    ReplyDelete