Saturday, September 29, 2012

DAY FIVE

Energy Level: Low to Med
Grouchiness: Low
Bloating: same
Exercise: 30 min walking

So I had very vivid dreams again last night. They're so real, it's crazy. No body pain this morning so that was nice. No buzzing. My body must be adjusting to the drink. Still only drinking one ounce a day. I can't imagine doing more at this point.

To be honest, I kind of miss the high (who wouldn't?). But at the same time, it was a little too much for my everyday life. I took my ounce at 10am so we'll see how it plays out.

5pm - Headachy. Low energy. Low motivation. I'm pushing through to do some work, but all I feel like a bump on a log. I feel overheated. My body feels uncomfortable. I noticed my nose was running a little bit. But I noticed I didn't lose that much hair today when I washed it. Limu or season change? Don't know. But good either way.

My eye was kind of bothering me in the evening and I had a headache that was coming from the back of my head near the base of my skull. So I took another swig of Limu around 8. Figured it couldn't hurt. Maybe I was just chasing a high. LOL. I did not get one. I don't know whether to be happy or sad at that...

No comments:

Post a Comment